6 thg 12, 2009

Random things

Its quite late now, so just a quick random post for u guys who dont know the meaning of FOTD, EOTD, LOTD. A long time ago when I first became a blogger, I read other beauty blogs and didnt understand what FOTD or EOTD means. Maybe they are already familiar to you, right? So shame on me, I just knew recently. If u are new on beauty blogspot, just like me, hope you find this post useful.
FOTD : face of the day
EOTD : eyes of the day
LOTD : lip of the day

By the way, I have just got MAC fluidline in blacktrack. It's so creamy and intense. Love the eyeliner. Here are the look I created today with my new gel eyeliner :D


I found it much easier to control than liquid eyeliner.



Really like this stuff, I also got Bobby brown long wear gel eyeliner sepia ink, will try to make reviews on them soon :D


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...