17 thg 1, 2010

Purple smokey eye make up for Asian girl



Asian girls have smaller eye shape and its really hard to apply smokey eye make up.This tutorial is easy and simple to deal with that problem. Hope u guys enjoy this tut, thanks for watching^^








Product that I used :

Face : - Rimmel Fix and Perfext foudation Primer
- Revlon color stay foundation in Ivory
- EM Rice power
- Elf natural radiance blusher in Glow

Eye : - Colors from Clio palette
- Revlon color stay liquid eyeliner
- Mac fluidline blacktrack as a base
- Clinique lash doubling mascara

Lip : - Carmex lipbalm
- Mac frost lipstick in Angel


2 nhận xét:

  1. I like this makeup,!, I must say that I always make-up, only with the base and black eyeliner, but it was just that I found your tutorials, you may use one, and thanks for sharing!, are very easy to follow! *.*

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Yes, Angel lipstick is the best :) Your newest follower here! Chi moi kiem duoc em tren Blogger. Neu em co nhu cau mua my pham MAC tu My, lien lac cho chi nhe! Chi o My co the gui hang ve.

    Trả lờiXóa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...